Monday, May 18, 2009



Every week I will be posting a fab freebie find!

From FrEaKy to FaBuLoUs , freebies sometimes can be great and so fun to share.
This week I would like to introduce a fun & snazzy lil shop in the sky called DJUNK (click to TP). There you can find lots of things from cool hip purses to down right freaky skin. Even sit and rest on a giant Cup o' Joe!

Without further ado, meet my bff Lyla Zanzibar...

She will be helping me out every week with my Fab Freebies. Lyla looks 2 cute in this DJUNK Tarvike top in green, black Blow-Up skirt DJUNK Star Socks in Grrreen and ZHAO shoes.

DJUNK also has cute lil dresses:

Glitter is wearing DJUNK Candy Skull dress with the matching adorable mini hat. Lyla is wearing the sexy Djunk Ribbon dress with a trendy & cute DJUNK Easy purse.